Tuesday, November 11, 2008

UPDATE To 'Stay With Me'

Hubby was told this afternoon that Thursday or Friday will be our last day. We are just going to make life easy and stay in this hotel. Hubby will have to come back up here anyway. Problem solved. Whew! I hope your head stops spinning soon!

Stay tuned for more info!

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I enjoy hearing about your travels, so keep the info coming. Have a great night!

Davisix said...

OK, my head is not hurting anymore. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

say what? which direction are we going here anyway? bampy

Rhonda said...

Haha, I enjoy reading about your travels...even when they border frantic. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comments. Of course you can link my post. You are correct, there are far too many "wack jobs" out their and our kids need all the help we can give.