I totally love staying in hotels, as long as they are clean. And it just so happens that this hotel just opened up on October 1. So, another new hotel! Yeay! We like new hotels, that means that the carpets are still clean and it's ok for Baby "E" to crawl on the floor (and we don't have to wear our shoes the entire time).
Speaking of floor! I am lovin me some bamboo floors!!! Hubby is now able to see in person what I think would look great in our front room and family room at home! I think he likes it! He might just agree with that.
Unc J has been staying in this hotel for a couple of weeks, I believe. He heads home on weekends seeing how he's about 3-4 hours away. In fact, last Saturday night he spent some time with our "L". My mom, K (mom's husband), niece and "L" met him at his house when he arrived home. They all had the chance to hang out for awhile. Now that we are all back together, we can plan a big Sunday dinner.
The pool area here is really nice. "R" and "T" enjoyed swimming yesterday. They have balls and floats in the pool for all to play with. We thought that was pretty cool seeing how we/I packed our pool balls up
.
We are headed home here in a couple of hours. Our departure time has been moved up by about 3 hours. Luckily I don't have as much to pack up as the other hotel. We only have a couple of bags that I have to pack up and have ready to go when Hubby or my brother calls. Hopefully I can get back on the computer during our trip home, depends on how much I have to hold on my lap. I would laugh at that, but it might just happen.
Have a wonderful Saturday!
5 comments:
That pool looks really inviting! I am lovin' me a new hotel too. No yuckies to worry about! Have safe travels my friend! What are you doing the Saturday after Thanksgiving? Brandi is having a little get together for us to see everyone. I hope you can come. I can't wait to see everyone! I guess I should have e-mailed all this. Sorry. Ang
Clean, new hotels are always nice. I love the hotel pools too! So much fun! Ok, I am starting to really like your life. Free breakfast already made for you at some hotels...maids...indoor pools...Awesome!
Does work pay for all these stays?
I'm all about a hotel stay!!! Can I travel with you?
Remember Eloise? Someone should tap into all your adventures and write your story.
love your blog! I am sooo jealous, I would LOVE to be able to travel and get out of D'ville for a while!! We would LOVE to have you guys over with the davisix clan!!! I also have an 11 year old girl and an 8 year old boy, and would love for them to get to know each other! We are looking for good girlfriends for my daughter. Let me know about Saturday!!!
Post a Comment