I have just received pictures via cell phone camera of "L's" new hair cut. She was very responsible and called to ask if she could do this. And after days of thinking about it, Hubby and I agreed to let her (it is only hair and it does grow back). She was going to be visiting with my sister, her Aunt A, and she wanted her to do it. I like it!


7 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! She looks sooooo grown up. Did that just make you cry? Sorry. hehe I think it looks awesome...a lot like her Auntie Ang. :)
P.S. We should be at church right now but Thing 3 feels awful this morning....stuffy nose and headache. :(
Aw, hope she gets to feeling better soon. Poor little girl.
Yes, it took a lot of hard thinking to let her do it. My mom said it made her look a lot older, and now that we have seen a small picture, she does. She loves it. And when Hubby finally was able to look at the picture, he liked it too. I will have to tell her about your comment, she will LOVE that!!
I think it looks great! Does she love it?? It's hard to let them go and make some big girl decisions, isn't it?!
Oh so hard! But we trust her and know that she will make the right decision in any situation. Plus, she did the right thing in calling us first!
She loves it!
Super cute cut! Did she donate the hair she had cut off? My oldest did that a while back. She loved her short hair, but is now ready for it to grow back. I get that way too, but I love short sassy cuts! She looks great!
She was hoping to donate her hair. "L" is the same way, she wants her hair cut then she gets sick of it being short. I am like that too, but mine takes way too long to grow back. Her hair grows fast. She loves it and says that she has finally found her style.
love it, so glad she loves it too! we donated to locks of love, they needed 10 inches
Post a Comment