It's Not Me Monday! For free therapy, head on over to MckMamma's blog to check out what other's did NOT do.I did NOT empty cabinets in my kitchen when I had so much unpacking to do. I then did NOT allow Baby "E" to play with all the bowls that were emptied out of the cabinet.
I did NOT post pictures with my Not Me Monday post.
We did NOT allow "R" to spray whipped topping out of the can into his mouth. We are parents that are totally against any kind of such fun. And we do NOT allow "R" to run around the house without a shirt on (when no one is visiting). We are better parents than that and love a good fight of getting him to wear clothes (he wears shorts ALL the time, no shirt).
I do NOT miss hotel life at all. I do NOT miss housekeeping washing the towels and taking our trash. Speaking of which I should probably move all of that way from the door seeing how they aren't coming for it, huh?
I also do NOT miss the non-cluttered rooms of the hotel. My house is more organized than that and totally baby proof. Duh, I have 4 children, I know better.
I did NOT stay up past midnight more than twice last week to blog because I didn't get a chance during the day.
"L" and I did NOT wait in line on a waiting list for 45 minutes at a store yesterday to buy a USB cord only to be given the wrong cord, but not knowing until we arrived home and hooked it up. If we would have done that we wouldn't have gotten the least bit irritated to have purchased the wrong thing. We know that the people at that store respect our time as customers and know what they are doing.
Hubby's Not Me post: While in the elevator, I did NOT push floor 4 (we were on floor 4 in Oshkosh) when my room was on floor 3. Then I did NOT continue on to a room thinking it was mine and try to enter it with my key. If that would have happened I would have been thankful that no one answered the door.
Have a great Monday!!
4 comments:
We are big "whipped cream out of the can" folks. Yummy!! When I say we I mean myself, my son, and my side of the family. Hubby thinks we're crazy. :)
You are cracking me up!!! I love that baby boy of yours looking at you all innocent-like in the first pic. :) And I can't keep clothes on my kids either....especially Thing 3! What is up with that?!?!?! :P Ang
I love that hubby got in on it this week. How fun! cute picture of baby in the kitchen...I remember those days nothing left in the lower cupboards.
HAHAHA..great photos! I love where he's spraying the whipped cream...I would NEVER do that! ;-)
Post a Comment