We blog so that our family and friends can join us in our travels.
Friday, November 14, 2008
If You Love Quilts Or Contests!
Would like to pass on this fabulous contest. If you haven't checked out Mother Gooses's blog please do. She passed on information about a quilt contest given by Old Red Barn Co. Please check out the blogs and sign up. The quilts are beautiful!!!!!
You know how I feel about quilts! I mean, the only thing I miss about not living in IN (besides my sweet friends :)) is going to the covered bridge festival and buying a quilt at the auction. I'm there! Thanks for sharing. :)
aren't they beautiful! I hope you win one and me too! Thanks for the link love!
your commentor davisix has me drooling. I never heard of the cover bridge festival. It might be worth a flight out, since i fly for free to attend this covered bridge festival.
3 comments:
:)
You know how I feel about quilts! I mean, the only thing I miss about not living in IN (besides my sweet friends :)) is going to the covered bridge festival and buying a quilt at the auction. I'm there! Thanks for sharing. :)
aren't they beautiful! I hope you win one and me too! Thanks for the link love!
your commentor davisix has me drooling. I never heard of the cover bridge festival. It might be worth a flight out, since i fly for free to attend this covered bridge festival.
Post a Comment