While we were here we celebrated "R's" 10th birthday and Hubby's **th birthday. Baby "E" passed a few milestones, learned how to crawl and had not one but two teeth break through! He also learned that he REALLY loves to swim.
Today, I would like to show you our home of the past 10 weeks as we say goodbye.
The lobby became our morning living room.
This was our regular breakfast table. As you can see we had many to choose from.
6 comments:
I was gonna ask what it is your hubby does but don't worry about answering if it'll give away anything too personal. I totally understand. Actually, I could look through some of your past posts and maybe it's already there....
I don't think I've mentioned what it is that Hubby actually does. He's a Radiographer. The company that he works for works with pipeline companies. As welders weld pipes together, my Hubby and his partner x-ray the weld to make sure that there aren't any leaks in the weld. He got into this business through my brother.
I hope this makes sense.
Awww, I'm a little choaked up. I don't know if it's because you're leaving your hotel or because your heading "home" to Dantucky. I mean, I'm not home to greet you...but I know you will be glad to be home for a bit. How long will you be home? Where's the next adventure? Do you know yet?
I am so amazed! That is so great that you can travel with hubby and keep you family together! What a cool adventure your family is on. Can't wait to see where your home is next!
i loved hotel living/ we did this on the company and they would put us up in suites. IT's a suite life! LOL, but it takes adjusting getting back to normal life. Like cooking, cleaning, and making beds.
This Suite life is great. However, when you are sent to a new location, you have to be there within a certain time. Like, the next day.
Post a Comment