We blog so that our family and friends can join us in our travels.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Thought You Might Like A Picture
Thougth you might like to see a picture or two.
Just have a few more things to pack up as you can see. Haha. Everything by the door is packed and ready to be loaded. As soon as Hubby gets back from his class he will load it up. I might have to tweak it a bit. I have the bedroom and bathroom both cleaned. I must go now, Hubby just called and said he should be here in a bout 2 hours. I now have to order pizza and feed Baby "E" before getting back to packing.
5 comments:
Good luck with the packing:)
aLLL packed up and ready to go! you just have to straighten up right? you don't have to clean. It sounds like a fun experience.
You're such a happy packer! I can just see you dancing around the room like Mary Poppins. No??? ahhaha
Hey, love the new pics of the kids! Beautiful!
Hey! Let me know when you are in town! Praying for you!
Looks nice and clean and tidy! You are good!!! Travel safe!
Post a Comment