
It's "Not Me! Monday" already! So be sure and head on over to MckMamma's blog to check out what other's did NOT do this past week.
I did NOT stand in one spot in Bath & Body Works for 5 minutes not knowing where to look first because the smells overwhelmed me. And in that time of standing, I was NOT watched by the door greeter who was almost ready to laugh.
I then did NOT get a headache from the smells from the above store either.
I did NOT want to leave the Outlet Mall when I heard the Christmas music. Why would I do that? It was snowing and cold, that's perfect! For someone that isn't a Scrooge!
I did NOT get up at 4:30 one morning just to "clean" (blog) and "pack" (blog) before baby "E" woke up. I also did NOT tell Hubby that I would be getting up with him (at 4:30) until we leave. He did NOT look at me as if I were crazy. Hello, last minute cleaning and packing to do whenever we do have leave!
I am NOT still hoping that Baby "E" will go back to sleep even though he's been awake for about 10 minutes. What is he doing up so early!!
I did NOT try to turn off my text message alert last night by grabbing the alarm clock and pushing a few buttons. I am fully alert when woke up out of a deep sleep. I then did NOT jump out of my chair when the alarm went off at 5 minutes before 6 this morning (as I am sitting here typing my NOT Me's) because in trying to turn my cell phone noises off I set the alarm on clock on the nightstand. And baby "E" was not just settling down after playing happily and going back to sleep either. (Did I mention I was sitting in the dark, with no noises on to keep everyone else asleep? It totally did NOT make me almost wet my pants.)
I did NOT go into panic when I redecorated my blog. I knew it was perfectly ok when all my widgets were gone. I did NOT sit at the computer until it was fixed. I also again, did NOT receive sarcastic comments from Hubby and looks from him like I had lost it. Geez, a grown woman would NOT act like that.
I did NOT wake up at 3 o'clock this morning not able to go back to sleep and actually think about getting up to fix the blog to make it 'all better' instead of going back to sleep. I am so NOT a serious blogger.
I do NOT give my good friend Angie credit for my blogging addiction. Absolutely NOT!! I love her dearly and know that she would NOT get me into something that could be so addictive. (By the way, check out her blog to find out what she did NOT do this past week too, Davisix).
What did you NOT do? I hope you DO have a wonderful Monday.
9 comments:
I can totally relate to the Bath and Body works scenerio. Been there!
LOL...great list! And thanks for mentioning me....you're so sweet....even though you are blaming me for your addiction. Does that make me an enabler? hehe
I said I gave you credit. I made it polite. :) My first word was blame, but I fixed it. I really enjoy blogging. Mostly reading other's blogs, how fun! Can't thank you enough for talking me into it!
I can't even walk past the candle store at the mall without getting a headache. I can't imagine how the people who work there can handle that either!
I currently hate my blog design, but go into panic attack when I change it. Stress. Cute blog though!
Thanks for stopping by! Bath & Body Works...that was today :) Ha! And I so didn't wake up this morning at the butt crack of dawn dreaming of blogging! Great list! ~Stacey
okay so i dont make a comment, i just enjoy reading what you guys are up to and enjoy the pics. bampy
lol, i love your lists
Funny! The B&BW comment? Been there many times - it's sooo overwhelming! And waking up early thinking of blogging...I do NOT do that! pphhfftt...why would any of us do that????
Post a Comment