We are now comfortable in our hotel. We are staying at a Drury Inn & Suites. Aaahh.... I finally figured out where we are. Well, the name of the town anyway. And it wasn't very nice of the hotel to put two different towns on the information in our room, talk about confusing a person. Hehe. I haven't quite looked at a map yet, but HumV says we're close to Cincinnati.
The kids are happy, they have been swimming quite a bit and we're waiting on H4 to wake up from his nap so that they can go again. They enjoy swimming, but an indoor/outdoor pool makes it much more fun!
I have missed hotel life. I know, it's weird. But I enjoy it. We haven't really even toured the hotel to find out where everything is. However, that will need to be done soon because I have a little bit of laundry to do and have no clue where the laundry room is.
I am happy that there is a grocery store right behind the hotel, across the street. And an amazing grocery store at that!! Yesterday in our moving from hotel to hotel, we also stopped by a couple of stores. The roads are weird here. Oh, and pay attention at the stop lights, because most of them have "No Turn On Red" signs. Yep, ask HumV about that, hehe, it was late, know one saw but us (we hope). And apparently in Ohio you can still smoke just about everywhere. Ugh, nasty. But the area is nice.
We have been so busy that I haven't even taken too many pictures! I'll get on that.
H4 is still sleeping, but he's going to have to go to the stroller. The older 3 are begging to go swimming, they need to get rid of some energy.
4 comments:
Enjoy and have lots of fun! You are making it sound more and more fun!!! I really just want to pack up the car and head that way :) Hmmmmm I could leave them all here with Brian and be there in no time. Have FUN!!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Mare
I'm glad that you got all settled in.. Can't wait to hear more.
Glad to hear you are having a good time ")
Glad you are getting settled. Have a great time. Wanna see the pictures.
Post a Comment