
Today is
H3's 9th birthday!! We had his big birthday party yesterday. He had a lot of fun with family, cake and gifts.

He wanted a Star Wars birthday, complete with a light saber cake. If you know of any stores that make light saber cakes, please let me know! H2 placed an order for one (with me) for his birthday in September. H3 really liked his cake. It turned out a lot better than what I was thinking, but not quite as perfect as I would have liked (no, I'm not a perfectionist, I just like things to turn out the way they look in my mind ;). H3 liked it, that's all that mattered. All of his cousins thought it was pretty cool too.

Happy 9th Birthday, H3!!!!
(I'll have to scan a few baby pictures later)
I did update the post titled "10" with pictures of H1's sticker covered boot.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday H3...Hope it was a great one and that he has a blessed year.
the cake was neat and pretty tasty too. my beautiful wife even thought it was pretty cool looking.love you bampy
the pictures of the grandkids were alot of fun too, no. 123 i think was the best. bampy
Happy belated birthday H3!!!!!!!
Post a Comment