Feel her love yet?
She has had fun, but she's ready to go home (I guess so she can be bored there). They have all enjoyed the pool, at least until last night. Apparently there's a big cheer leading ordeal going on in the area so the pool was taken over last night by a bunch of cheerleaders. It was loud when we were all down there before the cheerleaders got there and it was just 4 young girls (around the age of 6) and our 3 (H4 was there too but he was almost asleep in his stroller). That's one bad thing about hotels, on weekends they are SUPER packed. On a positive note, H1 met a new friend last night, so that gave her someone to hang with for about an hour or so.
We had a lot of fun yesterday. Well, HumV and I did. We all went to IKEA! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that store! Unc J, H1, H2 and H3 all got bored so they left early and headed for BW3's. Thanks Unc J!! After that they went swimming, they were down there for about 2 hours! H4 stayed with us. We think he enjoyed it because he was getting strolled around, and he enjoys being in his stroller.
Check this out!
We are all looking forward to a home cooked meal. I don't think any of us want to eat out again for awhile!
5 comments:
Sounds like you are all hanging in there. I hate it when the hotel pool gets crowded. We love to have it all to ourselves when we go too. much more fun. Glad H1 made a friend. My kids always do too.
Enjoy the rest of your time.
I gathered from her facebook comments that she was more then ready to come back :) Pre-teen is almost as bad as teenager!!! They just aren't happy here or there. Hang in there.... I won't tell you it gets better but it does get more entertaining as long as you keep an open mind! Love ya girl.
Hearts and Hugs
Marie
I hear ya !! Remeber I have 2 almost 14 year old girls and it is not easy and they do grumble alot. Seems to take a lot to keep them happy and I have not found that amount yet..A hotel sounds kind of nice right now..Aunt Charlotte
lol, love the words you did a strike on.
I am a big ikea fan too. Love their cafe ;)
")
now thats my granddaughter and i know that sweet, cute, little darling wouldnt act like that. now her mother on the other hand when she was that age, well we will just leave that to your imagination. love you bampy
Post a Comment