Yee to the Haw it's Woo to the Hoo Wednesday! Yes, I'm feeling ok. Maybe I did have a few cups too many of coffee. It'll wear off eventually, until then I will blog, do laundry, shovel the driveway (stupid snow), vacuum the floor, mop the kitchen floor, clean out 'my' bedroom closet (it's mine for this week seeing how HumV isn't here, right?) and maybe clean 'my' room. Then if I have any extra energy left, I will exercise. May need to fix another pot, or maybe just take my vitamins.Anyway, back to Woo to the Hoo Wednesday! My bloggy friend Feather (yes, it's her real name) came up with this to give recognition to those who deserve it. And...who doesn't like some recognition? Or would you love to tell someone about a great product that you can't live without??? Did the bagger at the grocery store actually put all of your cold items together??? Did your daughter actually clean up her room without being asked??? Did an unexpected check arrive in the mail??? Well...welcome to
Woo to the Hoo! Wednesday!!!
My first recognition goes to my neighbor, Kurt. He doesn't know anything about our blog, so he won't read about his thanks so I'll be baking him some banana bread. He helped me shovel my driveway, only a couple of feet, but it was GREAT to have the help! It was extremely nice of him. He could have just finished his and gone back into his nice warm house but he chose to help me and then go across the street to help another neighbor. He's our favorite neighbor. He teaches 8th grade at a school in a nearby town. He also coaches football and track. He's such a gentleman too. Thanks, Kurt!!!
I would also like to give a BIG thanks to H1. She was a MAJOR help today while I was shoveling our driveway. She took care of H4 for me. She made his bottle and oatmeal and then fed him when he woke up from his nap. WOW! Thanks, H1!! She also talked H2 into watching him and playing with him so that she could come out to help shovel. So thank you for helping with the shoveling too!!
And I can't stop there. I would also like to thank H3 for helping me shovel the driveway without being asked. He did a wonderful job. Thanks, H3!!
And last, thank you H2 for keeping an eye on H4 while H1 came out to help (hehe, did you catch all that). And for giving me a total heart attack. (Next time, should there be one, PLEASE stay downstairs with him. No need to carry him up and down the stairs when you can hardly carry him on level ground.) Thanks H2!
Ok, I believe that wraps it up for this Wednesday. Whew! Sharing the love can really wipe a person out, or maybe it was all the work we just did. :)
H1 woke up this morning and was so excited to see that it was still snowing. Even though she doesn't get snow days from school, she was excited. She opened our kitchen door so that she could see how much it had snowed and was soon joined by H4. He likes the look of the snow, but when he touched it or should I say went to crawl in it, he didn't like it so much.
So, I took a break from this post to shovel the driveway while H4 was napping, it's now 2:oo in the afternoon. I am happy to announce, I'm done for the day. Maybe if I ever make it back upstairs today I might throw a load of laundry in the washer. Then put it in the dryer when I go up to go to bed. The floor will just pick up more stuff today, so vacuuming can wait til tomorrow. H2 took care of sweeping the kitchen floor for me. Sweet isn't it. He wouldn't have done it if he wouldn't have dropped the entire container of sugar on the floor while I was out shoveling. It's sticky in some places, he can mop it later for me too. As far as 'my' closet and bedroom go, I can live with it messy for a bit longer. Exercise was taken care of when I shoveled, so that's covered too. Wow, guess today's list is done!
7 comments:
great WTTH shout outs! thanks for playing along :)
Lucky you...you had so many helpers today.:)
Call it a major blonde moment but I just now figured out where the H came from......duh!!!! Sorry the blonde roots are really exposing themselves!!! The pictures are adorable. I love the snow so you know I'm loving this. Jeff comes down and plows all our driveways soooo that takes away all the shoveling for me and makes it so much more enjoyable:) Have fun and take care !!!
REMIND ME NOT TO EAT SNOW ICE CREAM ST YOUR HOUSE, YELLOW SNOW HUH YUCK. BAMPY
Oh how fun..
This post cracked me up!! To much coffee??? hahahaha I can tell! Loved this! xo Kel
Awww, thanks for thinking of me. You know I want your snow! Loved this post...made me laugh...and miss you all. Hugs to you! Ang
Post a Comment