Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Late Birthday On (not so) Wordless Wednesday

Sunday was HumV's dad's, a.k.a Grandpa/my Father-in-Law's, birthday. Thought I would wait until today (Wordless Wednesday) to post a few pictures of him. HumV will be visiting with him in a little over a week. They are both excited. Wanna take bets on how long it'll take them to miss the children and all the noise? There will be a lot of cribbage played, talking and visiting with more family. I know they'll both have a wonderful time. Grandpa, Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Happy Birthday to Grandpa. He is such a nice looking man. I love the picture of him holding the two kids.

Anonymous said...

yeah he is retired and loving it, aint fair. bampy

Rhonda said...

How wonderful for your children to have grandparents so close by. You are very lucky.