Monday, January 26, 2009

HumV's Pictures for Sunday and Monday

First off, I apologize for 2 posts in one day, wanted to post some pictures for HumV. I had to sneak in and get pictures of H1 when she was just waking up. I also had to sneak a quick picture of H2 and H3 after they had just woke up. If you ever wonder why I post more pictures of H4, it's because the older Hummers don't like their pictures posted so they don't let me take pictures of them anymore. Plus, H4 can't hide yet, he tries.
It's funny how a baby can go from this. . .to this. . . (within seconds)

"What's that, you're off the phone? Ok. I didn't mean it mom. All better."


By the way, Honey, this is when I was talking to you on Saturday night. Thought you might like pictures to go with the noise. Love you!

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Very cute pics...and you don't have to apologize for more than one post. I think our boys have the same color walls in their bedrooms.