Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Photo Tag For Fun!


This picture of H1 was taken on August 2 in Minnesota last year. It was so hot when we were there. The kids were all playing on the other side of the camper (once our neighbors finally left). They were drawing on the concrete with ice. I teased with them, that they were playing in septic runoff (I told them I was kidding). They had a blast!

This was fun! Ang from Davisix posted a photo tag yesterday. She doesn't like to tag others because she doesn't like to leave friends out and I feel the same.
So I tag those of you that haven't done it!

Here's what you have to do....go to the 4th folder of your 'My Pictures' file and pick the 4th picture in that folder, post it, explain it, and then pick others to do it too! Remember if you haven't done this before, you have been officially tagged! But don't forget to check out Angie's too!

3 comments:

tiki_lady said...

i have seen this and saw Davisx too. Cute pic

He & Me + 3 said...

Neat idea to draw with ice. Hmmmm...have to try it this summer. Cute picture.

Davisix said...

How fun! That's a great idea!! :) xoxo Ang