Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wordless Wednesday And Then Some

Today is Wordless Wednesday but before I post a bunch of pictures from my new camera, I have to share an anniversary and another birthday. Yesterday was my grandparent’s 47th Anniversary!! How cool is that! (Sorry, I don't have pictures on my computer of my grandparents.) And today is Murray’s 8th birthday. Murray was HumV’s dog (H1 also loved him). We sent him to another home on July 3rd of this year. Mostly because of HumV’s job but I will admit, I couldn’t wait for him to go. He was a good dog, but he and I butted heads. Weird I know, but he sure did know how to irritate me. Anyway, I know he is a dog and will not be reading blogs (neither will his new family), but we hope he has a happy birthday.




6 comments:

Davisix said...

So sweet of you to remember Murray's birthday...I know how you feel about that dog so I am sincerely impressed. :) And Happy Anniversary to your grandparents...that is SOOO awesome! Great pics too!!! Love the red/white striped ensemble. :) Ang

Shannon said...

That striped outfit is too cute!
Congrats to your grandparents. That's quite a milestone these days. My parents were married 46 years this summer. (They had me a little late in life.)

He & Me + 3 said...

Happy Anniversary to the Grandparents! & great pics! I love the cute stripped hat and outfit:) Adorable

Us said...

Congrats Grandparents! Happy Birthday Murray! Great pictures! And I'm so excited that you got your new camera!!! YIPPPPPEEEE!!! xo

tiki_lady said...

complete cuteness! love your pics!

Brandi said...

awesome camera!! love the pics! H4 looks adorable in that outfit!!!! The clothes fit my Quad 3 great...she's been wearing them since we got home!! Thanks again, they are all great!