Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Woo To The Hoo!!! Wednesday!

It's been awhile since I have participated in Woo to the Hoo!! Wednesday. Ok, so it's been awhile since I have blogged period. I miss blogging on a regular basis. I am happy to know that our posts are missed (thanks Bampy and Grandpa).

If you aren't familiar with how Woo to the Hoo!!! Wednesday works, please click on over to visit Feather.

My Woo to the Hoo!!! Wednesday! goes out to some parents. Parents that some of you may not know. However, you probably know who their children are (or have at least heard their names mentioned). If you have a daughter between the ages of 5 and 25, you feel like they are family because they are talked about so much and there are more posters/pictures of them in your house than your own family. I am recognizing the parenting skills of the Jonas Brother's mom and dad. They have done an excellent job of keeping these boys 'grounded'. I took H1 and a friend to go see their 3D movie over the weekend. H1 and I's first ever (and I hope LAST!) 3D movie. note: 3D movie is not good for someone that gets motion sick. We had a lot of fun and really enjoyed it. It really felt like you were at a Jonas Brother's concert! But I was really impressed, and continue to be impressed when I see videos of them on youtube or see them on TV or whatever. They handle themselves rather well. So a big Woo to the Hoo!!! to Paul and Denise Jonas!!!






And just for fun I will show you H1's favorite Jo Bro. . . .Hehehe. That is really him, but here's a few more "normal" pictures of him.

Joe Jonas

And if it matters, they are celebrity approved! Honestly, I could care less what celebrity likes them and who doesn't, but for fun.


And, to answer a few questions that was just asked to me by my editor. YES, all that just for the Jonas Brothers. And Yes, there are other people that are Woo to the Hoo!!! worthy.

5 comments:

wife.mom.nurse said...

I totally agree! To stand up for your values as they do...admirable!

Great woohoo ")

He & Me + 3 said...

I hope that they can stay grounded too. I admire their moral stands. I hope that they will remain strong & be different. We have yet to see that movie...but can't wait.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I agree too. I've missed you too. Great Wednesday Woo...

Rhonda said...

No idea why, but I have four girls who all do not like the Jonas brothers at all. I am not complaining either. However, they are one heck of a lot more decent than so many others who make it big at such an early age.

Parents keeping them grounded has to be the part of the solution.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

The title of this cracks me up.

And I'm a big Jonas Brothers fan!!