Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy Day With Bampy And Friends

H1 had a wonderful time! She had so much fun! After I had dropped her off at the church I had noticed some other kids bringing in blankets and pillows, OOPS! I had to go back home and grab H1's stuff and take it back to her. After I dropped her stuff off, I was talking with a friend as the youth group leader was going over their agenda for the evening. He was letting them know where they were going and that they wouldn't be back to the church until 3:30 in the morning. How fun!! Shortly after I left they loaded the bus and took off.

After picking her up, she didn't talk too much at first. It's hard to talk when you're asleep. She got into the vehicle and put her head in her lap and she stayed like that until I opened her door and woke her up to go inside the house (I have a picture, but it was a bit too dark). HumV and I had planned for her to sleep in her room for the day, but plans change. She walked in the door and dropped right down on the couch. It was quite funny to watch. :) We had to leave later in the morning, HumV carried her to the vehicle.
We had to make a trip to our rental house to fix what we thought was a leak (thank goodness it turned out otherwise). We had also made plans with my dad to stop by for a visit. He asked about lunch, normally we would do something quick and easy. Nope, not that day, not my dad. When we walked in the door, he was rolling up homemade noodles! YUMMO!!! He and his wife, Mrs. T, had also baked a cake and had other yummies prepared. My brother came out for lunch too, it was good to see him. While he was there he picked up his camping trailer, ya know, the one that we all (3 adults, 3 children, 1 baby and a dog) lived in for 5 weeks while we were in Minnesota. (For those of you that didn't know us at that time, I'll have to do a post on that!) I do have to say, it was fun and part of our adventure!
And of course, with the weather so beautiful, the kids had to go swing!




And if you don't like to swing high, like our H3, there's plenty of room for other things.
Go ahead, ask him if he had fun too.
We made a few stops in between everything. After visiting with my dad and checking what we that was a leak at our rental, we stopped by and spent some time visiting with some good friends. We had a really good time catching up and visiting. Our H2 and their son, Kegan, are really good friends and have been since they were 4. Our H3 fits right in with them too, but he didn't want in the photo.
It was a very busy day. We didn't get home until late. I am happy to let you know that H1 was very pleasant and happy through the day. Yeah!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told your Bampy (my brother )I want him to make me some noodles and the pic of him puts me in mind of the pic. we have of our Mom making her famous noodles. Must be in the blood. Sounded like a really nice day. Loved it Aunt Charlotte

Anonymous said...

some day we will have to have a big family get together you know withmy secret veggies and chicken breasts.

j3k said...

We definetely need more days like this!!! Kegan had so much fun and misses the boys sooooo much!

Hearts and Hugs
Marie