(yes, family, I just posted pictures of my dirty window, and you're related to me!)
It's the little things in life that makes a mom's day. Even if it is a dirty window. It's what's on it that matters. (again, remind me of that later when "E" puts something, not as cute as a heart, on a window for mommy to clean.)
5 comments:
AAaahhhhh, that is so sweet! You didn't clean it off did you? I would have left it, fingerprints and all. :)
It's still there. I haven't touched it. I thought about cleaning around it but I didn't. It's too cute! I love it! Thanks for enjoying it with me!
oh so sweet they thought to leave you a heart.
That's sooo stinkin cute. I love it.
How sweet is that?! I love it! There's nothing better then a little love from the kids!
Post a Comment