We are excited that HumV has been home for about a full month now! YAY!!! That hasn't happened since before this job. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he has this job, but it's SSSOOOOO nice to have him home for more than a week also. So we are thankful for his job, and for when he's not working. In the month that he has been home we have been SO busy. We didn't know how long he would be at home so we had to cram a lot of stuff in a short amount of time. It seems like we were on the go for 2 or 3 straight weeks. We have calmed down a bit, but everyday brings about new plans.
Tomorrow we are taking H1, H2, and H3 to the orthodontist. H1 is getting braces, H2 is getting braces on his top teeth (I think that's what was decided), and H3 is getting an expander. All three will have metal in their mouths for awhile. Should be interesting.
I will also be taking H4 to the doctor. Poor little man has been sick all weekend with a fever and cough and just hasn't been himself. He hasn't been eating or drinking much at all. We'll get him back to himself soon, we hope. H1 has had a cough for about 2 weeks also but her's is on it's way out of her system, finally.
HumV and I celebrated our 14th anniversary a couple of weeks ago. Wow, 14 years. We are both in shock, it doesn't seem like it's been that long ago. Everyday I know I'm blessed to have him as my husband and the father of my children. :)
H4 celebrated his 2nd birthday a couple of weeks ago. I'll share photos of that sometime soon. Wow, catching up may take some time. LoL.
H4 celebrated his 2nd birthday a couple of weeks ago. I'll share photos of that sometime soon. Wow, catching up may take some time. LoL.
We have also bought new furniture within the past couple of weeks. We LOVE it!! I'll have to make a post just about that. H4 also has a new toddler bed that I can't wait to share about too. It's adorable! And he loves it also. Yay!
OH! And I am excited to say that I just finished my 4th course in school. I can not tell you how happy I am to be done with this specific course. WOW! It was a fun and interesting course, but the instructor was. . well. . different. I know I have to get used to that though. Not all instructors will be wonderful like my 'Drawing' instructor. I am SUPER excited to know that in approximately 6 weeks I will FINALLY be taking my first course in what I am actually going to school for. That will be my 6th course. Exciting!


No comments:
Post a Comment