Thursday, May 28, 2009

H1 Teaches HumV A Few Things

I thought I would share some funny photos. In these photos, H1 is teaching HumV how to do some cheer jumps and the splits. They really will love me for posting these, mostly HumV. ;) What a daddy does to make his daughter smile. And there was A LOT of smiling (and giggling)! If you attempt this at his age, HumV recommends pain reliever afterwards. :) H1 just recommends that you stretch, before and after.Hope you enjoyed a good laugh the lesson!

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun Dad. I'll bet he hurts. I did a cartwheel the other day and about broke my ankle. Sheesh I am old.

Mishel said...

Crack me up! How many days until he walks normal? They will both remember these moments for a long, long time. For him, maybe longer. :)

♥ Becky ♥ said...

How cute to see him try that!! He is very brave! I would probably pull a groin muscle. Wait we have those right? I mean women right?
Oh now I've gone and hurt my brain trying to think. :)
Thanks for the smiles.

Dinah said...

I love the photos. This will be fun to show her kids someday. I still remember when I was little (about 7) and my dad doing cartwheels in our yard. I wish I had a photo of that to help remember the moment!

Us said...

Ok, that is hilarious! I love that he joined in! How sore is/was he?? LOL! Makin' memories!