Monday, January 30, 2017

Welcome Back!!

It has been a long time friends..

I have decided to try blogging again. After looking back on the blog over the last few days it makes me sad that I stopped. I have enjoyed reading our stories and adventures and thinking its a wonderful way of capturing memories for my children to read back through later in life. We're not traveling like we did, but we are still out and about but in a grounded way. We have had a lot of adventures in the years we have missed with our blog, but I will do my best to fill it in. I have realized this is something fun that my children can look back at.. and although it may bring about some forgotten memories, I hope that they can realize how far they have come and grown because of them. Some happy, some sad.. but I hope the good times outweigh the bad.

Continuing the blog, I have decided to add in our moments in time but maybe add in an "On This Day" type of thing sort of like social media does for us. I will do my best to go back through my photos from the years past and share photos from that exact day over the years. I can't promise I will post everyday. Life has become busy over the years.. a lot has changed.

Bare with me as I learn how to do all of this again. Haha..

I have updated the photos of my children in the sidebar to show how my children have changed in the years that we have missed.. but I am also including them below. The photos on top are the photos that were last posted on the sidebar when I blogged last.
H1
H2

H3
H4
Some things have changed in our lives since I posted last. For starters, we are back in our hometown and only HumV travels. He lived in West Virginia for over a year but has been back home for about 2 years now. In that time he has been to Pennsylvania but only for a few weeks. He is currently working in Illinois but drives the two hours to and from work every day. He has been working at this location almost since he has been back in Indiana.

In our time away we have moved to Connecticut and back to Indiana.. and into two houses in the three years we have been back to Indiana. I have learned that I am not made to live in the country, especially when I was the only adult home. The 33 acres was a bit much for me to handle as far as making sure it was mowed as well as making sure the bridge didn't flood and keeping random people off of our property. During all of that we had sports going on for all children and all the other life happenings. It was a bit much. I drove approximately 60 miles a day just getting the kids to and from school as well as to and from practices and things. It felt like I lived in my vehicle.

I won't catch things up all in one post. There is a lot to share and a lot to live still.

I hope you enjoy following along again!

No comments: