With all the illnesses that we've been dealing with, I'm glad the kids didn't have to miss any of their own sporting events. H2 missed school and H1 was ill over the weekend. We've been dealing with issues for the passed 2 weeks. Grr. Can't wait for everyone to be better and rid of everything!
We have had a VERY busy week in sports. H3 had his last soccer game on Saturday (that he was a little late for because H2's football game went into overtime). H2's junior football team (the Vikings) won their game on Saturday in OVERTIME!!
I don't want to forget to mention (like I forgot to mention to HumV until just last night) the Vikings held them (the Bears) from scoring the extra points on the 1 yard line! Talk about a REALLY good game! It was AWESOME!
And for H3, this was his last game of the season.
3 comments:
Oh I have that lense too and I love it. I want an even bigger zoom for sports pictures...get right up close. Great shots. Love the volleyball socks. I coached varsity volleyball before the kids were born...I love that sport.
Love the pictures...... I'm with you on the lens thing.... I have 2 for my camera and I have lens envy everytime I see someone with a bigger and better one :) I love pictures!!!!! The kids look great and I am happy to hear everyone is getting better!!!!!! Love to all ...... Hearts and Hugs Marie
Great pictures!! Love them all! Glad everyone is feeling better!
Post a Comment